- Version 2020.1.2.227
- Download 7
- File Size 1.43 MB
- Create Date March 17, 2020
The Marketing orders application is used to submit orders for marketing materials (leaflets, folders, gadgets) and track their realization. A list of available materials is defined as a dictionary process. It can be freely changed and expanded.
Processes & Workflows
The Marketing orders application is built from two processes:
- Products – the dictionary process, in which the marketing material pages are defined. Each product is defined by the name, description, category (selected from the list), image (optional) and Available/Unavailable status.
- Orders – contains the main New marketing order workflow, in which the next steps are responsible for creating the order, awaiting confirmation by the marketing department, awaiting delivery, and confirming that materials have been delivered.
Main workflow diagram
Actors & Roles
- Order Author – a person who orders materials, indicates the delivery address and awaits confirmation.
- Marketing manager – a person who confirms the orders and manages the dictionary of marketing materials.
Analyses & Reports
After importing the Marketing orders application, the start buttons running the processes of ordering marketing materials and supporting a list of products are available. The Portal also has a set of reports and dashboards to help with application management.
- Product list – in the default version, it is a table containing a list of materials with full information about each of them (name, category, description, status/step). The useful information is that for each report you can design a set of different views. In our application, these views are filtered by category, status and status – chart.
- Orders by step – in the default version, it is a table with orders grouped by steps. An additional view of the report is a bar chart presenting the number of orders in the active (not final) steps.
- Orders delivered – is a set of reports for overseeing delivered orders
- Orders by Office Location – a set of orders grouped by destination (department location)
- Marketing Orders Dashboards – simplifies analysis and order management. It consists of a start button, information about current tasks and two reports presenting a list of previous orders broken down by steps.
- Product Administration Dashboard – is a panel supporting the product list management.
FAQ & Additional tidbits
How are the auxiliary lists of product categories and company departments built?
Both lists are designed as a Fixed value list and they are defined in WEBCON BPS Designer Studio, in the Data source module (and from this level they can be modified).
This is a very rudimentary way of list building, if it is not enough for your needs, please consider creating a full dictionary processes or using an external data source.
How can I define new reports?
The reports can be designed both from WEBCON BPS Designer Studio (the “Presentation” node of an application) and from WEBCON BPS Portal. The user interface and operating rules are the same in both cases.
Data on the report can be presented in table or chart form.
First, define a source based on which, the report will be built. You also should indicate which processes, workflows and steps will be included in the report.
The next “Columns” tab allows you to select the columns (data fields) that will be presented in the table or on the chart.
The “Views” tab allows to determine the final version of the basic report and its variants – views. The views can be public (Global views) or visible only to the author of the view (Private Views).
It is worth paying attention to the various filters that can be constructed at the level of data source choice and also in the configuration of individual views of the basic report.
How can I group data in a report?
A set of parameters (Grouping) located on the “Views” tab is responsible for the grouping of data. Indicate a field by which you want to group data and sort order – you can select up to two levels of grouping.